Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Technical Difficulties





Seasons Greetings!!


The pictures you are seeing are the Christmas gifts I made for my siblings. I'm so happy to finally be able to post these ! I hope you enjoy them. I had a lot of fun making them and coming up with details to add.


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I got some really cool gifts: gnome bag, chihuahua coin purse, Chinese New Year ornaments (I hung them under a geisha picture my mom cross stitched for me.) I also got some books and other awesome stuff.


Now to the technical difficulties. I purchased a laptop this weekend. And it's been wreaking havoc on my webpage. Hopefully it's just because this laptop has a widescreen and that's what's messing it up. But if it's not just me, I am working on making the website less messed up.


Happy Holidays!