Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Rock on!

I haven't mentioned much about Dinky lately. Or maybe have, I can't remember. Anyway, my mom made him this spiffy little lounge chair for him. He really likes it. He really hardly ever just chills out on it like he is in this picture. Normally, he's pawing around on it, or playing on it with a toy. I thought he looked cute in this picture though. Dinky loves to cross those paws! And, should he ever get the inclination to read, he has a nice selection of books at his fingertips!



I now have a Duckie especially for thos rockers out there...Punk Duckie! He's got a white tipped green mohawk. He also accessorized with a beak ring (it's a bit hard to see in this picture) and a tie dyed necktie. He's defintely ready for his next gig. If he goes over well, you may see a couple more rock/punk inspired duckies. I have a couple ideas I'm excited about. I'll see how things go.