Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

This and That

Sorry for the lack of posting. Not much exciting has been happening lately. My lack of shop updates is because I have been trying to get four baby gifts done. I have two of the four done so far. Yay! Now I'm working on a pink monkey. I have another bunny to make too. I'm thinking of trying to sell a bunny in my shop. But I'm not sure with the new lead regulations and stuff. I'll see.

I've been reading a really good book I got for Christmast called Remember Me? It's by Sophie Kinsella. She is the author of the Shopaholic books. I actually am liking Remember Me? better than the Shopaholilc books. But I still have over half of the book to go.

I should get to work. I'm trying to get the baby gifts done and a birthday gift for my older sister. Then I can add new items to my shop. Yay!