Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood Duckie

Here comes Little Red Riding Hood, off to Grandmother's house she goes. She can wear her hood up or down, depending on the weather. Little Red Riding Hood is one new addition to my shop this weekend. I also listed a Duckie wearing bunny ears for Easter. He/She was quite popular last year, so I brought it back! I'm also working on two other items for my shop. You should see at least one new listing next weekend, if not two or more. Time will tell.

Don't forget to check out the cute Easter/Spring Bunnies currently in my shop. Get them before they hop away!

In other news, I now have my 6th string on my guitar. So I can play it again. Yay! My parents' are dog sitting this week for me since I'm going to a play in a nearby town Tuesday. It would be a really long day for Dinky to be home alone while I'm at work, then that night too. So now it's really quiet here. I'm sure he's keeping my parents busy, though.

I should keep working, or wind down before bed. Whatever I end up doing.

Keep checking the shop for new updates!