Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Awe....


I think this is just the cutest face/head. I'm having trouble making a suitable body for this cute head. I think I'm being too picky. Tonight will be my third try on the body. But I'm getting closer, so that's encouraging.
Hopefully, I'll be able to list some photo albums and journals my mom locker hooked, hook locked? Lock hooked? I'm not really sure what it's called, but it's awesome.
In non-crafting news, my dog is a mini toy destroyer. He's currently working on a rope creature I got him from Walmart. He's now making it so he can't have it while I'm at work. This weekend I'm going to Pet Smart (yay!) to get him a ball that he can play with that dispenses treats. That should keep him busy while I'm at work. I still think it's a bit sad that Pet Smart is one of my favorite stores. Oh well!