Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Daytona 500!!

Hello all you Nascar fans out there that read this! (Which is really only 1, that I know of anyway. Hi Holly!)

Are we all excited for the Daytona 500? I am! I'm kind of nervous too. One of my drivers (I have 3.), Jimmie Johnson is starting on the pole. So atleast he'll be out front for maybe a lap. My other two drivers are Kasey Kahne and Brian Vickers. I'm pessimistic and am wondering how soon into the race they (all 3) will crash. I think I've cursed them by being their fans. Sorry guys.

Anywho, I've been working on some more duckies to add to my shop. One listing will be a set of 2 duckies. One of them is almost done. I am also working on an Easter Edition duckie. It was my mom's idea and will hopefully be super cute. Time will tell! Speaking of my shop, I should also really make another skunk or other animal so that way I don't have a full on duckie shop.

And speaking of other animal, I am trying to make a ninja turtle for my sister. But so far, I'm stumped on the head. And I've been a terrible sister and am kind of putting off working on it. Maybe I'll get some done this week. I honestly believe the hardest parts will be the head and the shell.