Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I think I can, I think I can

Ever since I was a little girl, I've wanted to learn how to play guitar. About 3 years ago, I finally bought myself one! Whoohoo, right? The thing is, it takes a while and is kind of hard to teach yourself how to play guitar. I have a whole library of books on learning to play the guitar. I start trying to learn with these books, but eventually, I decide I'm much better at crocheting and the guitar learning falls by the wayside. And I keep thinking to myself, if I would have just stuck with it right away, I might be fairly good or at least know kind of know what I'm doing by now.

So this weekend, I've decided I'm going to start learning how to play guitar again. I was fairly good when I first started three years ago. Well fairly good in a beginner sort of way. So we'll see how it goes!

Is there anyone out there that would be able to give me some tips on this whole guitar playing thing?