Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dog with Blog?

If Dinky wrote a blog, would you read it? Someone brought up the idea and think it might be fun. His life is way more exciting than mine. Hehe. Must ponder this.

I also must start updating this blog more often. I bet you loyal readers get awful bored seeing the same old post. Here's a topic you can discuss amongst yourselves: Is it juvenile for a grown adult to buy Happy Meals? I've been doing it lately because I can't eat 10 chicken nuggets. I also got some really cute toys to boot! I have them displayed proudly at work and at home. Right now, they have Little Pet Shop (or something like that) toys for girls. They are so cute! I should really get boy toys and give them to my nephews. The youngest one would stick it up his nose, and the oldest one would end up wrecking it or getting it taken away. There, just talked myself into continuing to get girl toys. That was easy!

Guess I just had that discussion amongst myself! Now, does anyone have any good remedies for getting rid of hiccups??