Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

New

Hello everyone! I've neglected this blog for far too long. I have been somewhat productive with the rest of my life though. I recently purchased a Wii. I'm getting better at guitar. I finished Raspberry Star (above) last weekend. She was made with the adjusted pattern I was talking about last time. I really like how she turned out. The stars on her T-shirt are sequins. Look for more girls like this in my shop.

In other news, my mom pointed out the obvious to me. I love purses. I've been craving a new purse and was looking on Etsy for one. Then my mom suggested I make my own purses. She's a genius! I made up a trial purse yesterday, just to make sure I knew what I was doing before going at it on my own. I'm really excited about this. I can make the purses any way I want, and can probably have more than I would normally buy! Yay!