Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bad Me, again

I have been so bad about updating my blog lately. Sorry loyal readers! I have been doing fun things recently.

Last weekend, I went to two movies: Star Trek and Angels & Demons. I'm not a super big Trekkie, but I loved the movie! It's way better than the other two Star Trek movies I've seen. They have a great cast, lots of action, and I'm a fan of JJ Abrams. I wouldn't be able to tell you how loyal it stays to the original Star Trek TV show. I haven't seen enough episodes of that series. I've always liked The Next Generation and Deep Space 9 better. And this movie was way better than those! I'm planning on seeing it again when it's in a cheap theater next week (I think.)

Angels & Demons was very good as well. I was expecting it to deviate from the book a lot. And it really didn't. A couple things were made more realistic and a couple other parts were changed. But all in all, it was quite close to the book. Some of the dialog was even taken directly from the book. Which I thought was cool.

I also bought three books last weekend. The one I'm reading now is And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. I like it so far. It's not super suspensful, but it still makes you wonder, how the events in the book are happening. I can't remember the other two books I bought right off hand.

I've also been busy crocheting. I made a prototype of a tiger cub last week. Now I'm working on one for my sister. I think I'm going to donate the white tiger cub that's finished to a charity in Brisbane, Australia. I also need to make a kangaroo to donate. I'm trying to get them done as soon as I can so I can send them off. The next animal I'm going to try to make a chihuahua. Hopefully, I can do a chihuahua justice. Atleast I have a live model to look at.

Enough blabbing! I'll try to update this more often in the future.