Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tiny, but Mighty


If you've seen Beverly Hills Chihuahua, you know the title of this post is not original. Oh well, it's a cute phrase. The movie and Dinky (my chihuahua) were the inspiration for my latest amigurumi. I'm really glad the chihuahua turned out how I imagined him in my head. I'll make a couple more before the pattern for the chihuahua is available in my shop. I'm not sure what I'm going to make next. Probably a cat using the pattern I made for the tiger. I've decided to sell more patterns in my shop. If you see something you like and want to make it yourself, let me know. I can fast track getting the pattern listed.
I also want to start making some more cartoony things. I have a ton of colored yarn and can't really use it on normal colored animals.
I also finished And Then There Were None. It is a very good book. I highly recommend it if you like mysteries. I didn't figure it out until they explained it at the end of the book.