Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree...


I finally have decorations outside.... And inside too. As you can tell, the picture above is my Christmas tree. You can't really tell by the picture, but it's a blue tinsel tree. I love it! I'm a sucker for anything colorful and sparkly.
As far as the decorations outside go, I don't have an electrical outlet outside. So other years I was never able to put any lights out. My mom found some battery powered Christmas decorations this year. This year I have three lit up peppermint decorations. I also have a "candy cane" (which is really a shepherd's hook to hold the battery pack) and I wrapped the pot holder hanging on my house with tinsel too. It probably looks a little ghetto, but it's not Scrooge-like anymore! (I would post pictures, but in reality, it's pretty pathetic.)