Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

I Heart ITunes

I have a huge music collection. I love music and discovering new bands. It used to be really hard to do that when I was in high school. A new music magazine I used to subscribe to helped feed my addiction. However, I used to be hesitant to spend my hard earned money on a CD I may not like. Or, I couldn't find the music I was looking for at Best Buy or Walmart or Target.

Not too long after I started college, I discovered Itunes. Some would say that was my downfall. I think it was one of my greatest discoveries. If it weren't for Itunes, I wouldn't know half of the bands I do, or have half of the music. This seems kind of a delayed post considering how long I've been using Itunes and how long it's been around. I just thought of it this weekend when I was considering a few albums I could never find here in South Dakota. I decided to sing its praises. (But you won't find that on Itunes. :P )

On an unrelated note, I just listed the above purse in my Etsy shop. I think it's a cute party purse. It has a beaded handle and a satin bow as well as a gold speckled lining. It's a smaller purse, so it probably can't fit all of your loot, but it will fit your party essentials.

The next purse I'm going to make is a medium sized purse. It has some funky fabric. Hopefully, I'll be able to list it by the end of the week. I'm moving slow this week!