Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Go Speed Racer Go!

Dinky's new favorite toy is a little matchbox Nascar. He started playing with one when we were at my parents' house with my nephews. My sister let me bring one back. At first he couldn't remember what to do with it, but then he figured it out. He even knows how to move it. He either pulls it or pushes it with his paw, or nudges it with his nose. He likes to chew on it the most though.

Olympic musings (random blabber): I kind of got sick of watching swimming. It's great that Michael Phelps won all of those golds, but it got kind of monotonous. I liked watching the gymnastics, but they were always on late. So I went to bed before they were over, so I wasn't crabby the next day. I also liked watching the diving. But I wish NBC would have showed more variety of sports instead of always the same thing in the evening. I suppose they had other sports on during the day while I was at work. Oh well.