Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Progress!!


Yeah! I've made some progress on the bunnies for my co-workers and friends who are pregnant or have just had a baby. These two are for one lady who just had a baby girl, and one who will be induced at the end of August. The one on the left is for a baby boy, obviously. The other one is for a baby girl, obviously. I wasn't planning on putting bibs on them, but I needed to try to figure out how to incorporate Jeff Gordon into the pink one. The lady is a Jeff Gordon fan. So my mom came up with the idea of bibs. I couldn't find pink Jeff Gordon fabric in the town I live in. But my mom had this fabric from something she made for my sister. So there we go! I think they turned out good. This picture doesn't do them justice.
Now, I only have 4 (or 5, if one chick is having twins) more bunnies to make for my friends. But atleast they're due at the end of the year or next year. I just remembered another family friend who was pregnant. Then I'm going to make some to put in my Etsy shop. Speaking of my Etsy shop, I really need to get my butt moving. I'm thinking about making 3 Halloween themed Duckies. Then I need to start making my Winter Duckies for both the Etsy shop, and for a craft show my mom goes to. And I need to get that Pug cross-stitch picture done before Christmas. I'm not so sure that's going to happen now.
Dinky has been entertaining himself quite well now. He just thinks he wants to go outside every 5 minutes after I get home from work. And the one time I don't take him out, he goes on my floor. Oh well, there's a puppy for you I guess!