Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Amoebous Plushie

This is my new sewing machine I was talking about earlier. I picked it up yesterday. Yeah! Now to just master the thing, or atleast not have to call my mom because I can't get it to go around a curve. Anyway, I think it's a cute little machine. Sitting in front of the machine is "The Amoebous Plushie" (my first project thingy that wasn't straight lines or spirals). I should have called it the bone like shaped plushie, but who's being technical?
This turned out neither cute nor pretty nor strangely cool.....

But Dinky likes it just fine anyway! (I'm not sure how long it will last though....)
I decided tonight that I have this strange need (problem maybe?) to want to learn how to do new things. This doesn't sound bad right now, but I have a tendency to get frustrated or lose patience and go back to what I can do well (crocheting). I really hope this doesn't happen with the sewing because I have some cool ideas of plushies and things I want to make. Maybe that's the real problem, I have these big ideas and then when I don't get to the point to do them fast enough, I drop it and go back to crocheting. Mom thinks I'll be able to figure this whole sewing thing out though.