Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Radio Silence...again.


I haven't posted for a while again. I really need to start posting on here more often. Not too much great has been going on. I went on a business trip for work a couple days last week. We got our first snow (grr) but it didn't stick around, thank goodness! My sewing machine hasn't come in yet. I'm thinking I might end up making plushies more on it than clothing. But maybe that's just because I'm not sure good I'll be at sewing clothing. But I did tell my sister I would make her some flannel Rudolph lounge pants. Time will tell I guess!
I'm so mad at myself too. I ordered some mini cards from Moo.com and aparently I didn't spell Hooked right. It made me mad. I could have sworn I double checked the spelling! I also thought the yellow of the logo didn't come out right, so I'm going to put a colored background on the cards this time.
Well, I should get busy doing something. I need to start being more productive!