Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shop Updates and Am I Crazy?

Happy Weekend, Everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that Home Hooked now ships internationally. I have the shipping set in my Etsy shop for most items. If you don't see it on the item you want, just convo me on Etsy and I will find out the shipping costs for you.

So, I've been thinking that it would be cool to make my own clothes. So today I put down a deposit for a sewing machine. The store I am buying it from didn't have a new one in stock. I'm excited. Though, I'm kind of scared because I'm not the most proficient sew-er in the world. But I guess I'll get better with practice. I think I got bit by the Project Runway bug and all of the awesome clothing I see on Etsy.

I got a really cute sewing machine though. It's a Baby Lock Audrey. I told Mom it reminded me of an Ipod Nano because it's got most of the features of this higher priced regular sewing machine, but it's more compact.

I'll have to keep you updated on my progress. I'll let you know when my clothing line is available. (Lol, I think I am crazy!)