Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blizzard!!


Well, not really, where I live anyway (right now). It's just raining here (actually, I just looked outside and it's snowing lightly now). But western South Dakota really got socked (or is still getting socked). I heard one place had 32 inches this morning and there are 60 mile an hour winds. Crazy! I guess it is November though, so it's to be expected. I heard we're supposed to have a hard winter this year. Poor Dinky and poor me too! (I do have to mention that one of the weather guys this morning about said there was a Wizard Warning. I found that funny.)
Speaking of Dinky, he got fixed today. He's currently still at the vet. I can pick him up in a half hour or so. The vet's office called me at work and told me he was recovering fine, so that's good. I'll be happy when he's all healed up I think.
Now onto the reason for the pictures above! This little Duckie is ready for Christmas with a Santa print shirt and a red ear flap hat. I had an urge to make an ear flap hat for a duckie and I thought this was the perfect duckie to make one for. I think he turned out really good. This little Duckie is now available in my Etsy shop.