Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Turkey/Wonderful


I made this Duckie for my mom for Thanksgiving. She had a cute name for him, but I can't remember what she called him. Anyway, I think Duckie looks really good in his Turkey garb.
In other news, I signed up for Project Wonderful last night. Project Wonderful is a website that you can advertise on different blogs and websites. Be on the look out for my ads. I'm thinking I'm going to give it a trial run for a month or until Christmas, or until the money I put in my account there runs out. I have noticed a couple more views since I started advertising. Plus I figure it's a good way to get my name out there.
Also, Dinky is recovering fine from his surgery. He has been playing like he didn't even have anything done on Friday. So that's good. He hasn't been too impressed with the snow though.