Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Here's to Trying New Things!


My hours just got cut at my full-time job, effective the week after Thanksgiving. I will be working 32 hour weeks instead of 40. It could be worse, I could have gotten laid off. Plus my benefits are pretty much staying the same. But now I'll have an extra day off. So I thought, what a good time to try a few new things to get my shop name out there.


I started Project Wonderful a couple weeks ago. It is not free, but it's not really expensive either. Since I started Project Wonderful, I've noticed a few more views, hearts, and two sales. I'm not sure if that's directly related to my advertising or not. But my two sales have paid for my advertising expenses so far. Not too shabby!


I also thought I could do a few more free things to get my name out there. So this morning, I just started Twittering. I can see why people think it's addictive! You can follow my Twitters right here on the blog. It would be awesome if you would follow me on Twitter too, if you're on there.