Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

What I'm Working On

Hello, Hello! I thought it would only be fair to show you what I've been working on. I bought this cross stitch pattern from Crystalyte925 on Etsy. Definitely check her out. She's got the cutest patterns! The best part about the pattern I'm working on is no back stitching! Yeah!!! Back stitching is my least favorite part of cross-stitching. I'm making this pug puppy for a co-worker of mine for Christmas. I check on her pugs once in a while when she and her husband are out of town. She is a pug fanatic, so this will be perfect! She also has told me I could bring my dog over to her house while we're at work.....That is should I get the nerve to get one without my landlord's permission. If I only knew I wouldn't get evicted, I would have gotten one today. But they haven't called me back yet and it's been at least 2 or 3 weeks. Ugh....

In other news, I recently found out Shirley Manson of Garbage is going to be a series regular on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. That makes me excited! I love Shirley Manson! She is so awesome! She's been my idol ever since high school. I also found out she will be releasing a solo album this year. Yeah!! I can't wait. But anyway, I'll have to start watching Terminator.