Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Still Here!

I was doing so good updating this almost daily there for a bit. But I've been lagging lately. Lagging in everthing Etsy it seems like. I did have a quite a few sales though. And I did just sell a yellow Duckie. But I feel lazy and not ambitious at all! That's not to say I'm not doing anything. I've been working on a cross stitch picture for a friend that I bought off Etsy. I'm making it for a Christmas present. I thought I should start early on it! However, I haven't crocheted for a few days. Which is weird for me! I normally crochet every day. Oh well, I guess a break doesn't hurt anyone.

I promise as soon as I get my ambition back, I'll have something new to post. I'm almost done with a particular project I was working on before I became lazy.

I also need to get my butt moving on promoting my shop again. I'm stumped on how to promote the wonderful items Mom has made. Hmmm......