Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Going to be an Interesting Weekend!

Tomorrow I'm going to my nephew's birthday party out of town. That should be fun, he's turning 5 years old. His birthday party is going to be in a McDonald's at a play place or whatever it's called. I'm hoping to finish up my Christmas shopping tomorrow too.

However, later Saturday it's supposed to start snowing and blowing and we're in a blizzard watch starting Saturday night into Sunday. Fun fun fun! Gotta love winter in South Dakota. Then the beginning of next week, we'll be lucky to get above zero for a high! I'm not sure what to do with Dinky when it's so cold. He doesn't like to go potty on papers in here. Should be interesting!

Maybe I can get a new duckie done or two. I should restock the gnome keychain as well. We shall see! I also want to make a girly duckie, but I'm not sure what kind of girly duckie to make. Hmm...