Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Useless Information

Here's some useless information about me:

1. I grew up in a town of around 300 in the middle of nowhere South Dakota.
2. I've been crocheting ever since I was little. I always say since I was 7 years old, but I don't know for sure how old I was.
3. I played flute for 9 years in school.
4. One of my favorite movies is Dick. It's a fictional story about who Deep Throat was in the Watergate Scandal. (The fictional story is much better than the real story.)
5. I have a gnome and pink penguin fetish.
6. I have an addiction to new music.
7. My favorite band of all time is Garbage. My current favorite band is Within Temptation.
8. I have a strange facination with watching Twinkiechan ebay auctions. (I hope that's not creepy.)
9. I love to watch cooking shows on Food Network even though I hardly ever cook.

Now if there's ever a Jeopardy or Trivial Pursuit question about me, you'll be prepared. (Hahaha.)