Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Post Holidays!

I hope everyone had a good holiday season. Guess New Year's is still left. Today was pretty warm (close to 40) so I played outside with my nephews. I'm going to really feel it tomorrow! I'm already starting to get black and blue and somewhat sore. Oh well. I don't do that often. Maybe I should!

The picture above is Dinky laying by my heater. He spent some quality time there last weekend when it was so cold. It's kind of his play area. My mom and I also made some homemade treats for Dinky this weekend. Mom found the recipe, so I can't take credit for that. Hopefully they won't irritate his stomach. I'm sure he'll still make himself sick with routine changes though. With any luck, he will grow out of that!

I know I said before I should have a couple new Duckies to list on Etsy after Christmas, but it's looking like only one might be listed within the next week. I think it'll depend on how early my sister and her family leave. I'm also making a black chihuahua amigurumi for myself because I can't find any black chihuahua figurines or stuffed animals. Then I need to do 4 baby shower gifts. I'll try to add new items to the shop while I'm doing those projects.