Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ho! Ho! Quack?

He knows when you've been bad or good, well, if you're a duckie anyway! Santa Duckie has flown down from the North Pole to check on all the little duckies. Good thing he got here before the snow hit!

In other news, I've been trying to teach Dinky to lay down. He couldn't figure it out today. He just kind of gave up and went over to where he saw me get the treats from. He definitely can sit good though!

I also got my apartment decorated for Christmas. I would take a picture of my tree, but it's blue tinsel. I'm not sure the pictures would turn out the best. We'll see though.

Suppose I should head to bed soon. Today was my first day back at work after Thanksgiving. After a 5 day weekend, it's hard to get your endurance up for an 8 hour day! Just kidding!