Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Patterns Available!


The Duckie bunny ears, bikini, and tutu patterns are now available in my Etsy shop. Now you can outfit your Duckies! These patterns are sold all together. They will be available separately as well as together with the Duckie pattern (I'll be listing that later today). I hope you like them!
A (final probably) update on the dog situation. I asked my landlord again last night about getting a chihuahua. I told them that I found out the puppy would be fine in my apartment (in the bathroom) while I'm at work. The lady said she needed to talk to her husband and would call me back last night. But they never called me back. I'm thinking she was trying to think of a nice way to tell me no. But I guess we shall see. If she never calls me back, then I'll forget about the dog.
Have a good weekend!