Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Treasury and Memorial Day


My Frightened Fruit Kabob was recently included in another treasury. I've lost count of how many it has been in. I think this treasury is super cute. It would be really cool if it made it to the front page of Etsy. A girl can dream can't she? Thank you miasophia!
I would also like to take some time to pimp my mom's goods that are in my shop. She has awesome merchandise perfect for the 4th of July or any patriotic person you know! She has some spoons and a fork painted with a flag, such as this sugar spoon. Painted silverware not for you? How about a patriotic pin. Once again, there are a few different ones to choose from, such as this heart shaped flag pin. Are you just not interested in flags? Maybe you need something to put your cell phone or mp3 player in. Mom has also made some shirt shaped cozies, such as this Asian print one. Check them out!!
Have a great long weekend! Happy Memorial Day!