Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

This Isn't Just for Eating!


Silverware isn't just for eating anymore! You can now decorate your home with these decorative forks (and soon to come spoons). Each piece is one of a kind. My mom (with masking help from my sister) did a fabulous job. The fork is now available in my Etsy Shop. The spoons will be coming soon!
I should also note that I will be on "vacation" from Tuesday, May 6th through Tuesday, May 13. I'll be helping my mom watch my two nephews (age 1 and 4, please pray for us). So I'm not sure how much of a vacation it will be. But it'll still be fun. However, due to that, I will most likely not be able to ship anything until I get back. Unless it's something Mom has made.
Also, an update on the dog situation. I talked to my landlords last night. They stated that I can't have one, well, in more words than that and for a different reason than I thought they would. I wish I could be like my friends and get one anyway. But I'm too much of a good girl. So I guess it's a no go for right now. : ( Tear.