Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

From Another View


A little, very low flying blimp caught another view of the Jeff Gordon Foose car my sister made. Ok, so it probably wasn't a little blimp that took this picture. Ok, it wasn't a blimp at all. Work with me here! On a more sane note, this shot gives a much better view of the car. You can see the stripes much better and can admire the craftsmanship of her work. I would take a picture of a Beetle she made for me, but I'm scared to touch it.
Tonight, I started on a racing tire keychain for her. However, it turned out more like an intertube. Atleast now I have a better idea of how to make the shape. It wouldn't have been so bad if the intertube wasn't so big. I'm thinking a 2 1/2 inch diameter intertube is a bit too big for a keychain. It might be good if she was in a flood, except for the minor detail that it's filled with fiberfil instead of air. Oh well. I think I'll be able to just make it into a knick knack for her so it can be rescued from the island of misfit toys. I'll have to make a much much smaller tire for her next time.