Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Treasury!

I like looking through the treasuries on Etsy. It's so cool to see what people choose to put together. I also think it's cool to see the gold star letting me know one of my items is in one. I haven't been in a treasury for a while, so it was a nice suprise to see my Neptune Alien Keychain was chosen to be part of the treasury to the left. Thank you OfftheHookHats!

Lately, I've been trying to figure out how to become one of those Etsy sellers who list merchandise that gets snapped up quickly. I'm guessing it just takes time and hardwork and more exposure. I have also been trying to think of ways to promote off the internet. There's a craft show my mom goes to in November that I'm going to try selling some of my merchandise at. But that's a long time from now. And she said mostly older ladies go that craft show. I've thought about hanging up a business card at work. But I don't really feel comfortable doing that. I'll have to keep brainstorming!