Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Snow is a Four Letter Word


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..... Except Christmas is 8 months away, or 4 months ago, however you want to look at it. You guessed it, we got another snow storm today. This one I didn't even hear about until this morning, but it still didn't sound major. Boy was I wrong! We have atleast a foot of snow, maybe even a foot and a half. And of course, I wanted to go somewhere this weekend. Hopefully, I'll get there tomorrow. Apparently, it's supposed to stop snowing tonight and is supposed to be almost 50 degrees tomorrow. We shall see.
I was really afraid I was going to get stuck at work and have to sleep there. Thank god the lady that sits beside me has a 4 wheel drive and was going to her sister's who lives near me. I don't think they let out work early because no one could go anywhere unless they had 4 wheel drive. It's so bad and widespread that the Interstate from the North Dakota border to the Nebraska border is closed. Crazy!
Trudging through snow took a lot of energy out of me, so I have a feeling I won't be too productive tonight. Snow walking is good exercise though!