Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Woof Woof

I'm so happy! I finished a bigger project today. My sister latch hooked the doggie to the left. And I sewed it together for her. It's not perfect by any means (the sewing, she did an awesome latch hooking it!), but I think she turned out pretty good! I won't see my sister until next weekend, so I have the doggie on my futon so she can watch tv or watch outside while I'm at work.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to redo his nose, but I'll see what my sister thinks. She's quite a large dog! Practically lifesize it seems like.

I also made another little project for myself tonight. But I'll probably post that tomorrow because I'm going to list another one I'm making in my Etsy shop. Just looking at it makes me smile!

Today, I also decided I needed some new music. So I went semi-crazy on I-tunes. I bought a song by She & Him (a band or duo or whatever with Zooey Deschanel as the singer) called "Why do You Let Me Stay Here". Which is a bit different that I normally listen to, but I like it. The whole album has some songs that are a bit too country for me. But Zooey Deschanel has an awesome voice! I also bought an album from a band called Girl in a Coma. It was only $5.99 and I'm a sucker for cheap music and unknown (to me anyway) bands. I love finding bands before they're overplayed on the radio. I haven't listened to the whole album yet, but it's good so far! It's an all girl trio. I'm also a sucker for bands like that too. And the last song I bought was "Fake It" by Seether. I didn't really like it at first, but it's grown on me. So hopefully my new music addiction is satisfied for a while.

Stay tuned for my post tomorrow!!

Oh! I about forgot......Congratulations Jimmie Johnson on your win! The last few laps were really stressful to watch, but totally worth it!!