Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Not Snowed In!

I did get out of town yesterday. The Interstate finally re-opened around noon, so I headed out shortly after that. I saw 13 vehicles in the ditch yesterday. Thank goodness I didn't end up there! Things are melting nicely now though. I didn't have any problems getting to my house when I got back today. Hopefully the snow will be gone until winter now!

I got myself a Magna drawing book yesterday. It's a kids book on how to draw Magna creatures. I figured it would be easier to start learning with than drawing people. I'll have to see how it goes. I'm pretty excited. I took a drawing class in college and got an A for effort. But I was never really that good at drawing realistic things. What could be less realistic than creatures I think of in my head?