Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Are you ready for Summer?




I'm ready for summer! Even though it doesn't feel like it outside yet. I'll spare you the details of our wonderful weather. (Maybe denial will keep the snow away.) I was in such a summer mood I decided to put a string bikini on a duckie. I'm really excited to make these all summer long.
I love movies and was going to watch a movie tonight. The only thing is, I wasn't sure what I was in the mood for. I have quite a few movies here. But of course I was in the mood for a movie that is in my sister's and my joint collection at my parent's house. My mom calls it our in-house movie store. I can never figure out what I'm in the mood for and it's not unusual for me to start a movie, then stop it because I didn't feel like watching it. Maybe it's hereditary since my sister suffers from the same problem. I finally decided not to watch a movie. Unfortunately, I haven't accomplished much since deciding not to watch a movie. I guess this is just going to be an unproductive week. Oh well, could be worse things! Here's a quick rundown of some of the movies I currently enjoy watching:
The Fifth Element
Dick
The Devil Wears Prada
Hoodwinked
Over the Hedge
Shrek Trilogy
Sydney White
Enchanted
Clueless
Nanny Diaries
Zoolander
Marie Antoinette
Bridget Jones
Legally Blonde
And tons more I've decided not to list because they would take up this whole page.
Enjoy the rest of your week!