Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Funky Fingers

I'm currently typing with funkily colored fingers. My younger sister, Mom, and I just got done dyeing eggs. I'm of the opinion that you're never too old to dye eggs. This year I tried finger painting an egg using the water that we dyed the eggs in. Not surprisingly, it didn't turn out exactly as intended, but that's ok. Those eggs will eventually be peeled and turned into potato salad, deviled eggs, or just eaten. But it wouldn't be Easter without dyeing eggs and they look so pretty!

A quick update on the guitar learning. I feel like I might actually be getting a teenie, tiny bit better. I had problems changing between chords when I was trying to learn to play before. And that's probably why I would get discouraged and move on to something I was better at. However, I feel like I'm a bit better at changing chords! Atleast I feel like there's hope anyway.

Have a good weekend!