Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Little Bluebird

Spring is coming, yeah! Too bad no one told the weather that. I'm in a winter storm watch tomorrow night. Yuck. It's raining nicely here tonight, but I guess we're supposed to get a few inches of snow tomorrow. Hopefully it'll miss us completely.

In celebration of Spring, and because I wanted to use some blue yarn, I made this Happy Little Bluebird. This picture was also taken with my new photo set-up. I used to use a bright green hand towel and take pictures on my futon. Last weekend, my parents found me this scrap astro-turf (outdoor carpeting?) they used in their screen house. I think it looks so much better! I also decided to set up the scene on my card table. I used a clip on desk lamp and hooked it to my entertainment center. I think it worked pretty well. Not sure I like the shadow that's on the body though. I'll have to experiment.