Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Random Thoughts

I just caught a whiff of a strong garlicy weird smell. I live in a duplex and I've come home to that smell. I just assumed my duplex neighbors were cooking. Who would be making something like that at this time of night? Hmmm...

It snowed again today. Not much stuck around, it kind of melted as it was coming down once it warmed up. It's supposed to be in the 50s later in the week. We shall see....

I have a lot of finished projects and non-finished projects sitting around. I should try to think of a way to organize and put the finished projects away until they are given new homes anyway. Good thing I live by myself since I probably won't organize them. Hehe. Nevermind, I just put those projects in a container that I was using for my yarn, which I grew out of. Sometimes I even surprise myself. I did leave out Bikini and Commando Duckies because they're so darn cute.

I'm currently reading Shopaholic and Baby. It's really good so far. It's hard to put down!