Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Newest Etsy Purchase and Garden Gnomes!

Is this not the cutest shirt ever? This is my latest Etsy purchase. I am such a sucker for sweets that I thought this was just perfect for me! Like my mom says, a diet is a cookie in each hand, preferably chocolate chip. I have been eyeing this shirt for a long time. My duckies have been selling pretty well, so I decided I had to have the shirt! In case you want one like it, check out Applenoggin's Etsy shop. This shirt is called Sweets Gone Wild. She also has the cutest earrings and necklaces, such as the one in this picture.


It's been like Christmas for me this week. First I got my Crafts, Etc. purchase with the black eyes and that mystery chain mail bracelet (I now know what it'll look like, but I'll post it for you all when I'm done.). The next day I received my shirt. Yeah!
On a very unrelated note, I love gnomes. I'm kind of like a crazy flamingo, garden gnome lady. (I'm not big on cats.) My parents even got me a purse with a gnome on it for Christmas. Have you seen this video of a gnome "terrorizing" a village in Argentina? A co-worker showed this to me at work a couple evenings ago. She got freaked out, but I thought it was so funny! Watch it and let me know what you think.